Yesterday, I hope I convinced you not to throw away your markers that “don’t work.” Today, I will share with you a few ideas for what to do with all of the caps. The possibilities are nearly endless, but here are a few of our recent creations:
1) A Leprechaun/Fairy Ladder/Rope Ladder:
4) You can use them as beads for a necklace:
6. You can use them as small manipulatives to count, sort, and make patterns with. (No photo available).
7) You could use them as playing pieces in your own homemade board game. (No photo available).
8) You could put them on a wire and glue them in place to make a twirling whirly-gig.
What will you do with your marker caps?????